There are many jewelry sites online you can shop at. Why choose us? Why have the Moriarty family create your custom jewelry? We have been designing jewelry for over 35 years. We are a family business and even have a retail store located in Crown Point, IN. You are not ordering from a strictly online business or a business that has everything done in China or India. Your item is made right here in the USA. It's in our blood and we take every piece of jewelry we make very serious. We want you to remember us on that special day when you open the box to see the item in person that you ordered online.
How is Our Jewelry Different?
When you place an order for us, everything is done in house. And unlike other sites, we prove it! Watch the video below to see what happens after your order is placed with us!
- Other companies use simulated and imitation birthstones. We only use natural birthstones that were cut by Steve and Larry Moriarty and brought back from the source!
- Other companies use lower grade gemstones and Diamonds, which are cheaper. Each of our gemstones are of the highest quality of color and clarity, handpicked and cut by owner and master gemcutter, Steve Moriarty!
Our Custom Mountings
Other companies use hollowed out sterling silver, gold and platinum. It saves them money and makes for a poor quality mounting. We only use heavy and solid mountings for all our jewelry.
Delivery & Creation From Here in the USA
Wonder why some jewelry stores online take 2-4 weeks to deliver your jewelry. This is because it's being done in China or another country and then shipped to you. All our work is done in-house by us!
All our custom designs are created, cast, set and finished in-house by us. This is how the process works:
1) Chris Moriarty is the nephew of the owner and designs all the jewelry in our store and website. He has won numerous awards for his designs so you can be assured you are getting a very unique piece unlike anything you will see (Learn More About Chris Moriarty)
2) From there your ring is cast by Larry Moriarty, the brother of the owner. He has been a master bench jeweler for over 35 years and will make sure your ring is perfect and ready to be set (Learn More About Larry Moriarty)
3) Gemstones are set. Most cut by Steve Moriarty. He has traveled the world in search of gemstones and has been cutting gemstones for over 35 years. Then your ring is set by Michael Moriarty, the son of the owner. He has been setting gemstones for over 10 years now (Learn More About Steve & Michael Moriarty)
4) Then the ring is cleaned, polished and reviewed by everyone in the store before it is boxed up and shipped to you fully insured (Learn More About Everyone At Our Store)
We would love to design, cast, set and make that ring, earrings or pendant for you.
Want to Learn More? Check out the Video Below.